Press Brake Operator (Southeast Columbus)
COW Industries currently has a 1st shift opening in our CNC Press Brake Department. We are a 100 plus year old job shop that does Sheet Metal Fabrication and Machining on the Southeast Side of Columbus. We have 401k, generous vacation and medical insurance. We are also a 100% E.S.O.P. company, which means all of the employees are part owner of the company. Candidate must have 3 plus years’ experience on a brake, Amada experience preferred. Overtime is worked as needed with some 10 hour days and Saturday mornings. www.cowind.com
The right candidate will need to have the following:
- 3 years’ minimum experience setting up and running a CNC Press Brake. Other shop experience, such as running a turret or a laser are a plus.
- Willingness to cross train and work were needed. Other tasks will include shearing, tapping, inserting hardware, as well other sheet metal type work.
- Be able to use inspection equipment such as calipers, thread gauges, protractors etc.
- Be able to read and understand shop drawings
- Good attendance and work ethic
- Be able to work overtime when needed.
- We have excellent benefits, good work environment, a profit sharing plan and have been in business for over 100 years. Please send resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Please contact us for more information.